Slam Dunk at Greater Heights!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nike Fan Club: Finally Affordable!

Nike collectors will know just about how much it costs to fork out nearly USD 100 for some vintage collection. From my "experience", I often recall that a typical retro-based Nike collection product or apparel will cost twice or nearly (at times on the extreme end of the cost scale) three times that of a current Nike season model.

Recently, I discovered this Nike Outlet Store near my residence and guess what?

Almost everything here cost not more than USD 50! And that includes retro or vintage collection Nike products as well!

How about your country or place of residence? How much would such Nike products cost back at your home town?

Here's some pics I snapped below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBA.com - NBATV Top 10

NBA.com: Around the Association News